December 1-31, 2016. You can drop off donations seven days a week (except for Christmas Eve and Christmas) during the following hours:
- Monday-Friday: 9:00AM-6:00PM
- Saturday: 10:00AM-5:00PM
- Sunday: 1:00PM-5:00PM
The donation drop off site is conveniently located across the street from Hermann Park and the Children's Museum at:
1615 Hermann Drive
Houston, TX 77004
Come inside through the main entrance and leave your donation at the leasing office. If possible, label your bags or boxes for "Katerina Manoff", or just tell the staff you are dropping off for Katerina.
We are accepting all baby and toddler clothing, toys, diapers, formula, and other supplies/accessories (diapers, bottles, blankets, feeding accessories, etc). Please note the following restrictions:
- Items must be new or gently used. If you wouldn't give it to a friend, please don't donate it.
- Clothing must be washed and free of visible stains.
- We cannot take large items such as strollers, carseats, or baby swings.
- Any formula must be unopened and unexpired.
- Any pacifiers or other hygiene/personal care items must be unopened.
If you have questions, would like to inquire about alternative donation drop off arrangements, or are having a problem with your drop off, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text (203) 300-7398.
Thank you for helping children and families in need!